"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path's straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Monday, March 3, 2008

Bad Daddy!!

My wonderful husband has taught my sweet, precious little baby girl a new word... doo-doo. I don't even know how to spell that. Now I must admit that it does actually sound cute with her sweet little voice, but then again everything she says sounds cute. On the other hand, it does not sound cute when you are in Target and you locate your husband and child by listening for the BOTH of them saying it over and over and over again. I just walked on by and yelled at them from a couple aisles over. Do men ever grow up?

2 comments:

KylaB said...

Haha...I love this! :)

Wendy said...

Too funny...no they never grow up!!! So glad that you started a blog. I look forward to reading it often.