"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path's straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No Exercise

I found out today that I can no longer exercise. Not that I am an avid exerciser (is that a word?), but I do like to walk a couple miles a day when it's nice. I decided to call the doc this morning to see if there were any restrictions I needed to be aware of due to the previa. At first, the nurse told me I could still walk but no aerobic activity or anything else for that matter. A couple hours later she called me back and said the doc said I couldn't do anything. Also, I can't pick Zoe up as much. I basically have to be really careful and not lift anything or exert myself in any way. This is going to be really hard on me. I already have a hard time putting limits on myself during a normal pregnancy. I'm a "do it myself" kinda person who doesn't ask for help from others for things I probably shouldn't even be doing not pregnant. But, I have to do what's best for the baby. I don't want to create a problem.

I hope you guys like my smilebox. I got the idea from my cousin Wendy who sent me some pics of Hilton's 1st B'day. By the way, really cute pics. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing. Anyway, these are just some recent pics and hopefully I will be posting some more soon.

No comments: