"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path's straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good News!!

Today I went in for my 28 week check-up. I was really dreading it because I had to do my glucola test and drink that disgusting orange drink. My first bit of good news was that I could have 18 jelly beans instead (no black ones of course). That was soooo much better. I'm not a big jelly bean fan, but it beats the heck out of that drink. After that I got to have my ultrasound. NO more Placenta Previa.Yippee!!! They said that there was a chance it would correct itself and I guess I got lucky. Thank God!! It's sooo hard for me to take it easy. In fact, I have probably already been doing things that I shouldn't. Everything else checked out good too. Heidi weighs approx. 2 1/2 pounds right now which is pretty close to average. Maybe I won't have a gigantic baby this time. If she is, that's ok too... just as long as she is healthy.

I guess I have officially started nesting. I didn't really think you did that w/ the 3rd child, but apparently you do. Or I do anyway. It may just be my OCD personality though.... we'll call it nesting. I painted Zoe's twin bed (x on my "to do" list) and organized the bottom of her closet. The mattress set is being delivered Saturday and I can finish putting everything together. I have already rearranged all the furniture in the nursery (which is one of those things I shouldn't have been doing) so I just have the finishing touches. I have to get a picture painted w/ Heidi's name on it to match Zoe's. I had Miranda Rutherford do the other pics for the nursery and they are adorable... I will try to find a pic. During this process, I also organized my closet and started on the hallway closet. Next.... Cody's closet... maybe. I really need to get started on sorting out Zoe's, or rather Heidi's, clothes by size. I had no idea that Zoe had so many clothes. Thank goodness for that though b/c that means I won't have to buy so much... hopefully. It all depends on how big or small Heidi is. The seasons are different, but if the size is different it might all work out.

Nothing much else going on here. Tomorrow is Caleigh's last day of school which we are ALL really excited about. Saturday she is going to her very first concert to see Taylor Swift and Kelli Pickler? and some Atkins guy. I like some country music... I'm just not very up to date on it. She is really excited about that. I think Pt Mallard opens next week so we will probably be heading over there. I really want to take them as much as I can. Hopefully I will survive the heat. And to brag on Caleigh a little, she got straight A's the entire year! We are soo proud of her!!!

No comments: