"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path's straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Been A While...

Sorry it has been soooo long since I posted but my computer has been "in the shop" and still having problems so I should be getting my NEW one sometime in the next week or two and things can return to normal. Everyone is doing well. Heidi is growing like crazy. She is smiling a lot now and trying really hard to coo. Every now and then she can get some sounds out but I think it kinda freaks her out when she does. She's a very good baby. She has started sleeping through the night now which is really nice. I think she's getting hungry now so I will have to cut this short but I will return real soon. If you want to see some pics you can go to http://picasaweb.google.com/caleighnzoe.

No comments: