"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path's straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One sick little girl

I rushed her to the doctor this morning, but apparently she just had a finger stuck up her nose!! Seriously though, she woke up @ 5:30 this morning with a high fever and was really restless so I took her to the doc. We had to go to a strange dr. since ours was out of town and I will NEVER go there again... no matter what!! First of all, the light in the restroom didn't turn all the way on. It just flickered like something out of a horror movie. Try holding a 2 year old on the potty and a 9 month old in the other arm w/out any light... lots of fun. Anyway, on our way back to the exam room, I passed the wonderful dr. B.S.'ing with a pharmaceutical rep. No big deal... unless it goes on for more than an hour while you are sitting there waiting with 2 very restless, tired, sick, bored children. So, I did what any mom would do... I cracked the door open and told the kids to live it up - scream, hoot, holler, whatever makes you happy! Worked like a charm. The dr. barely even checked them out (I had Heidi ck'd too, just to be safe) and determined that Zoe Anna has an ear infection. I don't know if she really does or not, but at least we have antibiotics so maybe that will take care of whatever she does have. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day!!

No comments: