"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path's straight."
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We have been anxiously awaiting the opening of the "new and improved" park here in Decatur. This park is supposed to be for ALL kids which is wonderful. I couldn't wait to have a park that really catered to my 9 month old and my 2 year old. We have a couple of parks that we frequent, but I don't like the fact that the swings are so far away from the rest of the playground equipment...since swinging is really the only thing a 9 month old can do at the park. I couldn't wait to go to the new park because it would be enclosed and everything is right there together.......everything that is except the baby swings. We finally made it there today and there was not one single baby swing. I could not believe it!! I did not come prepared with a carrier,sling or single stroller ( I wasn't breaking out the limo stroller), so I had to hold Heidi the entire time. After an hour of this I was absolutely exhausted and miserable. Needless to say, I'm disappointed. Zoe had a good time though!!

No comments: